Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Custom Board Bag For My L41 8-0 SIMSUP


I picked up my custom board bag from Joe at Davenport Surf Sail this morning and I am completely stoked! I had a good idea of what I wanted, and what I wanted it for. When I came into his shop the first time we spent about an hour and a half collaborating and working out a plan. Then Joe went to work. He called me one time during construction with an update and another good idea and I told him to go for it. The result is perfection plus, just what I wanted.

This bag is durable times a hundred and good looking too. The craftsmanship is of the highest quality, and Joe was able to put it all together for an exceedingly reasonable price. I want this bag to hold up for a long time, in all hard traveling environments and I am fully confident that the L41 SIMSUP (and my Infinity ottertail paddles (pre-Werner era) will arrive unscathed to all my travel destinations.

Check out the video and give Joe a call, email, etc. if you're in the market for the best. Davenport SurfSail. 831-429-6051

No comments:

Post a Comment