Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Friday, July 1, 2011

The New Brighton Triangle

Friday July 1, 2011
Finally....Summer! Today's paddle was planned to be a quick warm-up for tomorrow's 9-miler. I aimed for about 3 miles, but ended up at 4.4 miles, averaging around 3.7 mph in one hour and 21 minutes which included all the stops to shoot video. (Everytrail didn't record the data on their website but it's still in my phone app which won't upload. Can't figure out what to be mad at, my phone or Everytrail. I think I'll just enjoy the day instead.) The video ended up being about a five minute travelogue. For locals nothing new, but for the rest of the world (literally) a little history and some show and tell.

Yes. It does suck to live here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice vid, waiting for the video of gdub when you see her out there, loved the commentary

    ReplyDelete