Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Friday, April 8, 2011

Viva Mexico! Two Weeks South of the Border

M and I flew south for two weeks of relaxing, sight-seeing and surfing. We stayed in Sayulita, Nayarit, just north of the Bay of Banderas and the south swell magnet known as Punta de Mita. Our neighbors at home, Michael and Kalena, offered up their brand new condo for a price we couldn't refuse and we were set. The weather and location were perfect and the surfing was decent, staying in the fun category for the entire trip.

I took 305 video clips and 145 stills with my Kodak Playsport ZX5. It took almost a week after our return home, just to view them all and organize them into categories. I've organized the videos into chapters, each with it's own topic. The largest category is surfing (of course) and there are several chapter parts devoted just to surfing. Finally I edited and organized the stills and will post them here, and on Picasa when I get to it.

The video chapters are not necessarily in chronological order but hopefully they make enough sense that viewers will be able to get a sense of the place we stayed, what we enjoyed and the surfing experience while we were there.

I'll add to this blog as I finish each video. I hope you all enjoy the videos and stories.

Viva Mexico! Chapter 1 Surfing: Part 1 from Srfnff on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed that. Great music and such a nice mellow little wave to enjoy there. Looking forward to the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks amigo! I just posted Part 2 and have one or two more to post. I'll work on those tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete