Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bob Miller Bluecoil 6'8" DT5

I stopped by the Bluecoil showroom/factory/shaping bay in Santa Cruz last Tuesday after my SUP surf, met with Bob and bought the 6'8" DT5 I had taken to demo on Saturday. I'm excited about this board and looking forward to some fun summer waves at the beaches. I can see lot's of SUP/shortboard dual sessions coming up.

Bob currently has an inventory of demo boards for sale that are very reasonably priced. The boards are in almost perfect condition (I could only find one very small dent on the bottom of my board, along with the minor "usual suspects" heal dents on the deck), and they come with a full set of fins. For $345 I got the board and an FCS Quad Vector fin set as well as a super fine 5.5" Miller designed center fin which I've already used on my SUP. I think this is a great deal...even for folks who aren't fin freaks like me.

Here are a few pics. The test ride post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment