Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sneak Peek!

OK all you Angulonians, here's something we've all been waiting for...well, almost. I got a sneak peek of the new AnguloDesigns website the other day and it is so sick! The powers that be only gave me a quick glance but I can't keep this under my hat.

This website will have it all and finally, we will be able to get Angulo boards or accessories delivered right to our doorstep or from our friendly Angulo distributor. I don't know about you but where I stand up surf there are a ton of Angulos in the water. Not only that (and they won't tell me all this part) Ed has some insanely awesome new products coming out that will reach way into the SUPing market and beyond. (I can hardly wait to try the new 10'2" performance board!)

Stay tuned and as soon as the site is launched I'll be on it and so will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment