Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Thursday, September 4, 2008

WaveYarder Sneak Preview

I had the great good fortune Wednesday night of being invited to document the final pre-launch and pre-deck pad hours of Andy's hand crafted, pure work of art stand up paddle board, the WaveYarder.

We took the board to a local beach in the early evening, hoping that the light would catch and illuminate the wood grain and meticulous hand work that Andy has put into this incredible watercraft and paddle. We weren't' disappointed. A full portfolio will follow, but I couldn't resist putting up a few pics. It's just too beautiful.

Thanks for letting me get in on this Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Gary thanks again for taking the photos--they are stunning! I made the template for the deck pad tonight, so I should be splashing the Waveyarder this weekend.

    ReplyDelete