Srfnff

Srfnff
January 9, 2012 Photo: J. Chandler

Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Template



I selected a new template primarily in order to accomodate the very cool feature that I first saw on K1's outstanding blog Daily Bread. This is an image sequencing application that I've used several times. However in order to use the size slideshow I want (extra large), I had to reverse the layout so the slideshow would not cover up the links, etc.

Also since the slideshow background is black I favored switching to a black background which I think looks better overall. I kept the font small but it is easy to change the font size in either Firefox or IE (I assume the same would be true in Safari.) So if it's too hard to read for some just change the font size in your browser.

This is yet another fun aspect of self-publishing (humble soul that I am). I am in charge from A-Z...the power of freedom of speech is coursing through my veins as I write. (Enhanced by my morning caffeine of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment